1968 Dodge Charger I Sold a Few Years Back

Wednesday, October 20, 2010




So the story of this '68 Charger is uplifting and motivating to all Dodge Charger owners around the world. I bought this car about six or seven years ago with the plans of turning it into a nice street rod or maybe even a General Lee clone. After sitting and collecting more rust for a year or so, I decided to sell it to someone who could give it a better home. Not long after, it was sold to a gentleman from Virginia. I didn't get to meet the man who bought it, but I found out later that he also had a '68 Charger that mother nature decided to destroy. It just so happened that his Charger was crushed by a huge tree limb from the windshield back. This car was a perfect donor for its solid body and his front end. So it turns out I made a little money and his Charger got a second chance at life. 

  If anyone knows the person who bought this car from me, I would love to see some photos of the outcome of his Charger                                                            

                                            , John     
JP6W3PDZ3Q5A



Stylin Trucks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 

Labels